PDA

View Full Version : Re:Re:Re:Would these be possible?

Newsfiend
08-04-2009, 08:51 AM
Nolrog wrote:

Angahran-Bertox wrote:

isaiah655 wrote:

2. A tinkered Tradeskill device which turns itself into many types of tradeskill containers, so we don't have to retain them all? Click one tab, it's a mixing bowl, another and it's a Fletching kit, and other and it's a jewelry kit...and so on.

Or even just have a 'super container' for each tradeskill that allows every combine for that skill ? I currently have 3 tailoring containers, 1 cultural, 1 for thurgadin combines and a deluxe sewing kit (because they no longer drop).

Another idea, that I've mentioned in the past.

Would it be possible to have all tradeskill containers given a click effect of 'compact container' which would turn them into a token, then give the tokens a click effect of 'create container'. This way we could store all the containers in a bag.

Ang.

As I understand it, the recipes are tied into the container. So in order to make a super container like this, Ngreth would have to duplicate every recipe in the game for that container. That's not practical for a number of reasons, plus I think there are limitations on the number of recipes, and this would certainly put us over that.

a container can only only be tied to one skill, making it really not feasible.

More... (http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=153989&post_id=2254858#2254858)